Saturday, June 21, 2014

Beach Girl

Photographed by : Raisa Merliza. Theory Of Seven Crop Top and Theory of Seven Rainbow Skorts. Havaianas Wedges
Ever since my return to Bali from the busy metropolitan city Singapore, I have been enjoying myself going out to cafes, nice hotels and walking around the beach too. These photos are taken when me and my friends are playing around the beach with our dogs, having fun in the morning. Feeling lazy, I intend to wear something that is cozy for my feet, not those wedges with straps especially when you are going around the beach, so I finally wore this neutral colored Havaianas wedges that I got for a laid-back style. Surprisingly the wedges are not heavy and they are pretty light on my feet making it easier to run around the sands, and finally I get to wore this beautiful outfit set from Singapore brand Theory of Seven with simple white top and colorful shorts that stand out from these pictures. 

It was a fun day! And have a nice day dear readers!
Get your Havaianas here
Find Theory of Seven here
HYPE my look in LOOKBOOK here













1 comment:

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

look like you had so much fun! love the skirt :)



http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/